Take thin Horns, add some sturdiness, and attach to a headband in this tutorial for a devilishly good costume. 😈
Tools and supplies:
-Extra, used shopping bags
-Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks *be careful not to melt the E6000.
- Cut and remove elastic if there is any. You can save these for later projects.
- Note how thin the horns may be. If they’re really flimsy, let’s fix that!
- Use a box cutter or similar blade to carefully cut an X on the bottom of the horns.
- Cut old, extra shipping bags into 3rds or smaller, and begin stuffing inside the horns. Full all the way to the top so the horns will be firm evenly.
- Cut circles out of felt and adhere with E6000. I’ve had little luck with rubber and hot glue, especially when it comes to the task of joining.
- Let dry.
- Use hot glue to adhere horns to the proper/desired spot on the headband. Hold and let glue cool.
Use E6000 instead if you’d prefer.
- You’re done!
Add some extras to your headband if you wish, and go be your devilish self 😈
What cosplay are you planning for your new horns?
Get ready to start collected horns and headdresses..!
We’re just getting started on YouTube, so go drop some likes and subscribe!