Fake Muscle Chestpiece
This closet-cosplay test of Geralt from The Witcher is still one of my favorite photoshoots!
This self-portrait is the first use of this Silicone Chest Suit that you can find through this affiliate link!
The link to this Silicone Chest Suit will give Yours Truly a small commission on applicable purchases!
Silicone Muscular Suit
This product has been one of my favorite purchases, despite not using it too terribly often!
Review so Far:
- A bit warm to wear. Silicone definitely doesn’t breathe, so this item may be best suited for colder months or a temp-controlled studio
- Hard to get in and out of. Wearing a lightweight undershirt goes a long way to make this easier (as well as a beanie to protect your hair). It takes a little practice, and you may feel like Ace Ventura in that scene with the rhino…
- Beautiful matte skin. I was worried about the silicone being shiny, but it photographs beautifully!
- Looks natural and realistic enough
- Beware of seams and wrinkles. Seams can easily be covered by parts of the costume or edited out. Depending on the pose, double-check places like the shoulders and neck for odd foods/wrinkles.
All in all, I’m very glad I added this cosplay item to my studio wardrobe, and I look forward to putting it to good use during the cooler months!